Pharmacist on duty:

Mrs Rakhee Cannovan
B.Sc. (Hons) M.R. Pharm.S.

168a Battlefield Road Glasgow G42 9JT

Tel: 0141 632 1364

Opening Times
Mon 9.00am to 6.00pm
Tue 9.00am to 6.00pm
Wed 9.00am to 6.00pm
Thu 9.00am to 6.00pm
Fri 9.00am to 6.00pm
Sat 9.00am to 6.00pm
Sun Closed

Location Map

About Us

Battlefield Pharmacy is a small yet well established family run business. Located on Battlefield Road, we are a 5 minute walk from the Victoria Infirmary and Hampden Park and situated across from Langside College. We provide healthcare services to the local Langside and Battlefield community as well as across the Southside of Glasgow.

Batllefield Pharmacy Batllefield Pharmacy

In 2004 we undertook a major refurbishment in order to cater for the demands of modern day pharmacy and provide more patient focused health services. This included the addition of a private consultation room in our store

History

Battlefield Pharmacy has been serving the local community for at least 100 years. We have prescription records for the premises dating as far back as 1912. The pharmacy came into ownership of Mr J A McIntyre in 1948 and was purchased by Mr and Mrs Amin in 1979. They continued to trade as McIntyre Pharmacy and this name remained in 2001 when the business was purchased by ourselves, Craig and Rakhee Cannovan.

After the refit in 2004 and after 56 years, we decided to change the McIntyre name to Battlefield Pharmacy. This was to reflect a more community focused pharmacy and the shop’s well known position in the Battlefield area.